Microsoft Hardware recently released a new app for Windows 8 which provides an interactive interface to the users to control the settings of their Microsoft Hardware products such as Keyboard and Mouse.
Microsoft Device Center is a new Beta application that helps you make the most out of your Microsoft keyboard and mouse. It allows you to customize devices from an easy-to-learn Windows 8 interface. You can also set and create new shortcuts that make tedious tasks to be performed with a single key push or mouse click.
Some features of Microsoft Device Center Beta App
- Launch the app from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- View and change basic and application-specific settings for all connected devices in one place.
- Explore features with pop-up descriptive and “how-to” InfoTips.
- Includes access to an online How-To/Troubleshooting library.
- Includes access to an online Healthy Computing Guide for tips on how to work more comfortably on your computer.
This app is intended as a Beta release for the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and is currently available only in English.