Service Pack 1 is now available for both Office 2010 and Sharepoint Server products. Service Pack 1 is available as a manual download from the Download Center and from Microsoft Update as an automatic update also.
Service Pack 1 is available for all language versions of Office 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) provides the latest updates for Office 2010. This service pack includes two main categories of fixes:
- Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and in security.
- All the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
The updates in Office 2010 SP1 improve stability, performance, and security. Here’s a sampling:
- Better IE9 browser experience
- Improved Web Apps functionality and SharePoint database performance
- Updates to all 40 SKU languages for Office, including Galician, Basque, Catalan, Serbian Cyrillic
- Updates to Access 2010, FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint, Office Web Apps, Project 2010, Search Server 2010, and Visio 2010
Office 2010 Service Pack 1 Standalone Installers
- Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 64-bit package now.
- Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 32-bit package now.