The owners of Nokia Lumia Windows Phone are already enjoying the free Nokia Drive and Nokia Transport navigation apps provided by Nokia. The company released the Nokia Drive 2.0, Nokia Transport 1.0, and demoed the beta version of Nokia Drive 3.0 back in February at Mobile World Congress 2012.
Today details about the upcoming version of both the apps have been leaked by the Russian website WP7forum.ru. They have posted the exclusive screenshot and feature lists of both the apps on their website.
These are the Nokia Drive 3.0 Screenshot and Features List
New features in Nokia Drive 3.0:
- The application “learns” based on the style of driving
- The journey time and density of traffic movements are tracked in real time, displaying information on the Live Tiles
- Automatic determination of time of day, with the change of color scheme
- Manual adjustment of routes
- Offline favorites with an opportunity to pinning the tile on the Start screen
Nokia Transport 2.0 Screenshot
New features in Nokia Transport 2.0:
- Search for public transport relative to the location of the user
- Display of a nearby transport: buses, trains, trams, subway, taxis, marked stops
- Show the route with transfers
- Support timetables in 87 countries around the world
- Support for fast access to Favorites
- Advanced search
- Saving query history
- Modify the query without a new routing
- Faster search and route
- Optimized application performance
No details about the release date apps have been posted by the WP7forum.ru but they are expecting that the app will be first released in US for Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone users.
There is no doubt in saying that with new powerful apps, Windows Phone will soon tell a new success story.
You may also like to read our detailed comparison of Nokia Lumia 900 and Nokia Lumia 800.