Project management software is a term covering many types of software, including estimation and planning, scheduling, cost control and budget management, resource allocation, collaboration software, communication, quality management and documentation or administration systems, which are used to deal with the complexity of large projects.
An online project management tool is designed to help you keep your business more organized and have a better communication with your clients. So with this, you will start looking more professional and your work will reflect that by working in a more organized environment. By incorporating project management tools you can get things done with better quality.
Zoho Projects is an online project management software that allows teams to collaborate and get the work done faster. Planning and Tracking helps you keep the project on schedule while collaboration improves the communication and overall productivity of your team.
- Organize your tasks: Help your team to stay focused, plan effectively and get the work done much faster with tasks and subtasks.
- Fix bugs fast: Bug tracker combines a clean interface to track bugs with workflows, business rules and fix bugs fast.
- Track time with ease: Manage working hours and send timely invoices for client payments. Timesheets helps to maximize your productive hours and track time with ease.
- Analyze with reports: Gain deep insights about your project progress with gantt and resource utilization charts. Track how much time is spent on what tasks and for which clients.
- Simplify your work: Organize and manage all your files in centralized documents area. Share files from Dropbox and collaborate in Zoho Projects to simplify your work.
- Manage projects on the go: Create and edit tasks effortlessly, log your working hours in few easy taps and connect with the team right from your mobile while on the go.
Zoho Projects is feature rich, easy-to-use and of course ‘social’ too with twitter like status updates which improves communication and overall productivity of your project team. It is a perfect mix of project management with collaboration and bug tracking. Plan, track and collaborate on projects. Keep everyone in the loop. A centralized place where relevant project files and contents are stored, updates are posted and everyone exchange ideas to get work done faster.