(Sharing is Caring, Caring is Love and Internet let me do so!)
I am 24 and using internet for almost a decade now. I have been through the revolution, through the change which came in the way how we access internet and stay connected today.
I have accessed internet via Dial-Up at 56Kbps modem, ADSL up to 24Mbps, 2G and 3G mobile networks, EVDO data cards and CDMA phones. I still remember those days when I need to buy an internet coupon from BSNL office to recharge my landline number to access the internet and that scratching noise of modem when it initiates the request for connecting to the network.
10 years ago, accessing internet was not as easy and fast as it is today and I thank to 3G services made available by Vodafone and other network carriers for making blazing fast internet accessible on the tips of our hands.
Internet is fun for me or I can say that it is my lifeline. I earn through it and it’s the source of my bread. I am a full time blogger and I am known for what I do on the web. I can’t spend a day without Google, Wikipedia, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, my email accounts, my blogs and many other services which I use to keep myself updated and connected to this world.
I am using internet since when it was required to put a + symbol between the words to get more exact results for that phrase while making a search query on Google. My first email account on Yahoo was limited with 20MB of space only and no one knows the Facebook.
Now things have changed drastically and I stay connected to internet 24X7 and to ensure the connectivity I have three types of connections. One is ADSL connection of BSNL at home, a Vodafone 3G USB Dongle which I use while travelling and when requires a high speed data connection and a 3G internet subscription from Idea cellular on my Smartphone.
With the 3G service I can access web very fast which helps me in doing my job in less time as I don’t have to wait for loading of websites. They just load instantly and ready to serve which I like the most about 3G network.
My BSNL Broadband connection promises me 4Mbps speed but never provided me speed over 2Mbps but my Vodafone 3G USB Dongle promises me 7.2Mbps speed and delivers what it promise. I am now thinking to switch over the 21.1Mbps dongle which they have recently launched in the market.
Internet is more fun than ever and it is the necessary for me to socialize more efficiently and to keep in touch with the people who matters the most in my life. Let me show you all why internet is my lifeline:
- I need it to stay connected and share my thoughts with the community.
- I need it to track what my friends are up to?
- I need it to express my views on technology as I am a Geek and love to use technology on my blogs.
- I tweet a lot.
- I need it to see my family members staying abroad via video chatting using Skype.
- Online banking can’t be done without internet and being in bank sucks.
- I just love online shopping.
- I don’t have to visit mobile recharge shop to recharge or to pay my mobile bill.
- Reading books and accessing Wikipedia online is much better and eco-friendly than buying the printed books.
- I can watch cricket live on my smartphone using the 3G service.
- I catch the news and updates instantly as they happen.
- I can share photos with loved ones as I click them.
- I don’t even need to call for customer service. I can instantly reach them any time via email and live chat if I have internet connectivity.
- And the most important, I am staying with my love 24×7 just because of the internet.
There are many other reasons as well why internet is not only fun for me but it’s a need for me to stay alive!