So far, we have come up with plethora of Windows freeware releases, but this time we are ushering you a new release which in itself is a complete new tool called Ultimate Windows Customizer.
Ultimate Windows Customizer (UWC) is the first integrated freeware offering almost everything that can be customized in a Windows installation.
The existing applications, tools or utilities available to customize Windows installation are mostly tweak specific. Well, to beat all those existing applications, tools and utilities, Ultimate Windows Customizer have been developed with enhanced and enriched features in it. Using Ultimate Windows Tweaker you can tweak various settings in Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Moreover, using this freeware tool you can also easily customize and change your Windows 7 look – like changing the logon screen, Explorer Look, Windows Media Player, Thumbnails, Taskbar, and Start Button.
After the completion of the download process of Ultimate Windows Customizer, unzip the contents, double click open to open the folder and then click on UWC Setup file to begin the installation. The installation process is very simple and you will not even find any boxes check/uncheck.
Before running Ultimate Windows Customizer, make sure if you have tweaked your operating system either manually or by using any other software, reverse the changes first immediately. It is important because for the First Run, UWC will generate backups of the Current Files and Registry Settings, to allow the user to revert back to Default. Due to the inclusive nature of Customizations, this is the only resort to revert back to Default.
Once you get assured about this, then create a System Restore Point first. After that you can begin customizing the way you want it.
The customization tweaks in Ultimate Windows Customizer have been categorized in to the following segments:
- Context Menus
- Logon Screen
- Start Orb
- Extra Settings
- Windows Media Player
Each segment of the Ultimate Windows Customizer offers several customization tweaks relating to the function.
Click on the Close button to exit UWC, once you get finished customizing your Windows. Depending on the customization you will be asked to either log off or restart your computer or Explorer.
Click on the appropriate button to allow the action to complete and the changes to take place.
Ultimate Windows Customizer Features.
- Easy uninstallation via the use of Control Panel
- Allows you to customize almost all facets of Windows including, Start Button, Logon Screen, Windows Explorer, Libraries, Context Menu, Taskbar, Windows Media Player and many more.
- Very simple and easy to use. No manual interaction required.
- Well-Versed in terms of compatibility between various customizations.
- 70+ major features with literally tons of sub-features
- Creates System Restore Point before any customizations are done.
Ultimate Windows Customizer System Requirements.
- Runs on Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. Support for Windows 8 and more customization options will be included in the next update.
- Minimum Space Required for UWC is 28MB. This is due to the nature of the customizations and for backup purposes.
The Ultimate Windows Customizer v188.8.131.52 has been developed by The Windows Club Team member, Lee Whittington.