Notes Storage Facility or NSF file format is used to store database files within IBM Notes, which was formerly known as Lotus Notes. NSF is a very popular file format and the main advantage of this file format is that it stores all the information in a systematic manner, thus making it easier to retrieve, insert, or modify data within the database.
Most people would prefer to convert NSF format data into PST (Personal Storage Table) file format in order to make the data usable with Microsoft software products like Microsoft Outlook.
However, as the NSF file format is not commonly used, there are only a few software tools that let you convert NSF files and perform actions on them. If you are in search of a functional and easy-to-use tool for NSF to PST conversion, then the Stellar Converter for NSF is a great choice.
In this article, we are here with a review of the Stellar NSF Converter and how it will be really helpful for you.
What is Stellar Converter for NSF?
As we mentioned above, the Stellar Converter for NSF is a software product that lets you convert files that are in the NSF file format into the PST file format without losing/corrupting any data in the process.
And that’s not all!
The tool has several inbuilt features that make it highly efficient for people who handle lots of NSF files and need to convert them to PST format on a regular basis.
Features of Stellar Converter for NSF
As we said above, the Stellar Converter for NSF provides some additional features which make it different from other NSF converters out there. To give you a better understanding, let us go through the highlight features of the tool.
- Support for All Popular Software Versions: The Stellar NSF to PST converter supports all popular Windows OS versions such as Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, even Microsoft Outlook 2013 and future versions, as well as IBM Lotus Notes versions from 6.0 and above, are supported.
- Do Partial or Full NSF to PST Conversion: You can either choose to convert the entire NSF file to PST format or select specific items that you wish to convert.
- Simple User Interface and Functions: The user interface of the Stellar Converter for NSF is neatly laid out to appeal to even newbie users. Moreover, the functions are also neatly labeled and easy to learn.
- Direct Export to Outlook: Ability to directly export files into Outlook profile after converting from NSF to PST. You can save the data into an existing PST file or create a new one.
- Search for NSF Files: If you do not remember the saved location of NSF files on your computer, you can use the “Find” feature to search and find NSF files on your computer’s hard drive.
- Preview Converted Data: Users can see a preview of all the converted items including contacts, calendars, to-do lists, etc. and select the items they wish to convert or convert all the items present.
- Convert Multiple Files At Once: If you have multiple NSF files that need to be converted to PST in one go, you can do the same using this tool as well.
- Detailed Log Reports: A detailed log report is generated for every completed NSF to PST conversion. Thus, you can view all the details related to the conversion and verify successful conversion from within the log files.
- Export NSF to Other Formats: This tool also lets you convert NSF files to other file formats such as HTML, MSG, RTF, PDF, and EML.
How to Convert NSF to PST Format using Stellar Converter?
Below are the steps to follow if you wish to convert NSF to PST format using the Stellar Converter for NSF tool.
- First of all, download and install the Stellar Converter for NSF on your computer.
- Once installed, launch the Stellar Converter for NSF tool on your computer.
- Select the NSF files you wish to convert to PST. You can select multiple files at once as well.
- Check the conversion results in the “Preview” mode.
- Select the converted files you wish to save and then click on the option within the “File” menu that says “Save Converted File”.
- Pick the format that you wish to save the converted files in.
- Select the destination path to save the files.
And that is it. All the converted files will be saved on the destination you selected.
The Stellar Converter for NSF is a complete tool package for people who use NSF format files on a regular basis. We hope you found this review informative and helpful. In case of any queries, feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.