Windows computers are used pretty much anywhere you can imagine. From government offices to private organizations and even educational institutions. Even students of all ages use computers running the Windows operating system to get work done and take notes.
Even though Windows-based computers are available across all price ranges, has support for a wide variety of software products, and is a reliable operating system for all kinds of purposes, it has a basic problem that any other digital device has.
The problem is losing digitally stored data either due to an accident or because of an OS trouble. As most of us store official as well as really sensitive personal information on our Windows computers, we cannot afford to lose them at any cost.
Well, there are data recovery tools that can help you recover lost/deleted data on Windows, but they are severely limited or else would require you to break your bank for subscriptions.
If you are looking for an affordable yet highly functional data recovery software for Windows, then the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows is what you need.
What is Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows?
As the name suggests, the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows is a software that allows you to recover accidentally deleted or lost files easily on your computer. Apart from recovering data that exists locally on your system hard drive, you can also connect an external drive onto your computer and recover data from them as well.
The functionality of this software sticks to the “Professional” tag that it comes with. You can recover data from formatted drives, encrypted drives, lost disk partitions, disk images, and any other common scenario you can think of. Moreover, the recovery process is super-quick, 100% safe, and guaranteed.
Features of Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows
To give you a better understanding of the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows software, let us take you through the list of features it supports:
- Support for all Popular File Systems: You can recover files from any drive or partition stored on file systems such as FAT, NTFS, FAT16, exFAT, and FAT32. There is also an option to create an image of your system’s hard drive and then recover data from it as well.
- Unlimited Data Recovery: There are no restrictions on the number of times you can recover data using the software. You can also recover files of any size as well without any hassles.
- Recover Any Type of Data: All types of data including files, photos, videos, documents, emails, excel sheets, etc. can be recovered.
- 100% Safe Data Recovery: All the data recovery operations done using the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows software are completely safe. None of the recovered data are tracked and all the recovery procedures happen locally on your computer itself.
- Recover Data from Unbootable Systems: This software also provides you with the option to recover deleted/lost data from unbootable systems as well, which is beneficial in case your computer hard drive gets corrupted.
How to Recover Lost/Deleted Data using Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows?
Now that we have taken a closer look at the features of the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows software, below is how you can use the tool to actually recover lost/deleted data on your computer.
- To begin with, download and install the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows software onto your computer.
- Once installed, double-click on the Stellar Data Recovery Professional icon placed on your desktop to launch the software.
- Within the software window, you first need to select the type of data you wish to recover. If you wish to recover all the lost/deleted data, then just select the “All Data” option. After selecting the data type, click on the “Next” button located in the bottom right corner of the window.
- You now need to select the location where you wish to scan for the lost/deleted files. You can either select a specific folder or a drive within your computer. If you have connected any external storage devices onto your computer, then those will be displayed here as well.
- After selecting the location to scan, click on the “Scan” button in the bottom right corner.
- Wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Once the scan is complete, you will be able to see all the files and folders recovered by the software.
- Select the files/folders you wish to recover and click on the blue-colored “Recover” button placed in the bottom right corner.
- Choose a destination where you wish to save the recovered data.
And that’s all! You have finished recovering lost/deleted data on your Windows computer using the Stellar Data Recovery Professional software.
We hope you found this review of the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows 10 software easy to understand and informative. In case you have any queries, please leave them as comments below and we will help you out.
Also, if you have used this software in the past, feel free to leave your review and experience about the Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows as a comment as well.